“What did Alana’s father say to her the first time he met Matthew? He’s a KIPPAH!”
This pretty much sums up the vibe of this incredible downtown wedding of Alana & Matt.
This wedding also marks a new personal record for the most photographs I ever included from one wedding! Alana & Matt’s The Spoke Club wedding was so versatile, emotional, and energetic that I truly had a really hard time selecting the best moments of these two’s beautiful wedding day story.
So here it is. A downtown Toronto wedding that started at the Sheraton Hotel on Queen Street and moved to a beautiful venue called The Spoke Club, right on King StreetIt doesn’t get more urban than that!
Here are a few things that happened during that crazy, wicked-fun day:
- I got to meet my old friend Marvin the dog after a long time we haven’t seen each other
- Witnessed the best blazer ever made. Pretty sure I even touched it a few times
- Added the best, most hilarious Kippah to my collection
- Met two super well timed Ladybugs
- Alana’s father booked Mr. Tasty Fries’ food truck as a late night snack
- The Horah was danced around a wooden pillar.
It was a special, special day.