Archeo Wedding - Carlyn & Devlin
Okay so the 2017 wedding season kicked off with Carlyn & Devlin’s wedding at Archeo in the Distillery District in Toronto. The beauty about this one was that these two actually live in the neighborhood so this was definitely a nice change while shooting there. Without going on and on about how much fun we had with these two, here are a straight up facts that made the day so fun:
1. As soon as I showed up I realized that the accent colour of the wedding attire for both Carlyn and Devlin is burgundy/wine colour, which is MY colour. Not surprising, I wore the same colour that day.
2. When Jocelyn showed up with Devlin for the first look we noticed we were both wearing the exact same burgundy shirt. Not planned and super hilarious.
3. The ceremony was a casual stand around type of affair. Very intimate and simple, in the most beautiful sense of the word.
4. Carlyn and Devlin’s party started early and went on until late. Why waste time? Get that butt on the dance floor.
5. Spending the day with Carlyn, Devlin, their family and friends kept us warm on a breezy February day.
That’s it. Point form blog post. Bam.